12.11.12

20 Years and 1 Day

my lovie,

today you are 20 and 1 day. i wish i could have been there to spend your day with you, but more than anything i wish i had the words to express my feeling towards you. i try but often fall short, or just end up bawling. i believe 20 years and 1 day ago you were brought into this world for me and only me, my soul mate, will you. this love, even fairytale characters would be jealous. you are my love you are my life, and someday you'll make me a wife. 

i think back to the last time i held you close, it was at the LA airport and we were both headed to separate terminals. we were both crying uncontrollably, and i wondered if my heart had ever ached so much. then sitting on the plane and reading the note you left on my phone i was reassured my heart could and would continue to ache for you. that passion, and heart ache and physical aching to be with that person is something few people will ever get to experience, but how grateful i am to fill my heart with such love at such a young age.

i truly believe i love you more than any person has ever loved another. 

i'll cross the world for someone like you.

happy 20th birthday to my favourite person, lover and best friend.


  *i bought lovie a ring with my finger print engraved on the outside, basically so he can go on a crime committing rampage and blame me. also, gotta love josh's upside down 5 for a 2, awesome family.


With love. Lacey.

No comments: