23.4.13

a little film for a boy I love


Inspired by springtime in my warm city and my immense fondness for letter writing these days; I've produced this little film to throw on a USB and send to my favourite Aussie, lover and friend. There's no simple or easy way to explain how much I love him and feel his absence in my life. This is our second year on separate continents, yet these past four months have felt a little different from the rest. I've exchanged hours and hours of conversation each night, for long days of silence; and envelopes ripping at the seams with written words of love and encouragement from my darling. A little sweet, a little sad, this is my first personal video to ever make it to the internet.
  
(Hey Josh! -I love you near or far!) 
  



With Love,
Lacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is breath-takingly amazing! your boyfriend must be the luckiest boy ever!
This video made me cry!

Unknown said...

I know it sounds cliche`, but I assure you I'm the lucky one! Thank you new friend!

(leave your name next time would ya? :))