23.4.14

Well, Hey There.

Its been a minute, or months.
I'm still here, still waiting.
Some days are harder than others.
Some days are REALLY harder than others.
But I truly believe there is a lesson here, the price you pay for wanting something so much, or loving something so much, is that emptiness you feel when it leaves.
I believe there is beauty in that empty, and without the assurance of the hollowness I feel, I wouldn't know how capable I am of loving.

There's a little bit of heart break I feel right now, as school breaks for the summer. Some of my dearest friends and greatest supports are off to LA to continue their film careers. It hurts knowing that once again, I loved so deeply, only for it to be lost, leaving a new kind of hollow in my chest.

However, life's greatest blessing, and life's greatest curse is simply that it goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not see this!
I love you :).
Love Gallop :)