17.4.13

Louis & The Road

Its safe to say my lover is the best gift giver. From tears of joy, over little blue boxes tied with white satin ribbon...to tears of laughter after seeing a life size inflatable dolphin. This boy knows me all too well! When we celebrated this last Christmas, my lover pulled out a poorly wrapped rectangle from under the tree. As he handed it to me he laughed and said "Its really lame, but I know you'll like it." not having a clue, I asked "On a scale from one to awesome, how great is it?" Josh quickly put his head down, shook it as he said "ONE! definitely one!" I peeled back the thin layer of wrapping, and let out a loud scream as I read the words One Direction.. My screams quickly evolved into hysterical laughter as I discovered it was a Louis doll, complete with a navy stripped shirt and boat shoes. My love went to the trouble to find this little guy on eBay, as a "replacement boyfriend" while he is serving his mission. I swear, a grown up girl should never be this ecstatic about a boy band, or a doll. Yet here I sit, laughing, just thinking about it!

I had to take a quick trip to Phoenix this past weekend. I left my red cliff home before sunrise, grabbed Louis the doll and decided I wanted to put together a little album to show Josh the adventures he's missing. After three states, a few detours, an Indian reservation lacking in a sense of humor, and possibly a gallon of diet coke we made it! This is Louis & The Road. 

For you, my lover!








louis 2 photo louis-and-his-handbag_zpsf19c436e.gif

2 comments:

BriAnne said...

Lace, this is exactly the kinda stuff I remember you up to...too funny! Cute blog!

Unknown said...

Haha! Yeah not much changes here, still finding excuses to be silly. Thanks Briezy P.. Soon to be Briezy E!